11.01.2007

Etsy-love

I have wanted so badly to talk about Halloween today, but my week has been busier than usual. I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Halloween...I did! I dressed up (even made my costume) as...well, I'll wait until I can post pictures (hint: we're not in Kansas anymore).
I want to do a quick post on Etsy (I'm sure this will be a frequent topic for me). My friend and I were talking about how awesome Etsy is because there's so much affordable and original art. Specifically, we were talking about artwork for a baby's room and I happened upon a really wonderful artist, Yumi Yumi. I love that her artwork is versatile and combines nature and bursts of color. I'm kind of a sucker for bird motifs and baby animals anyway.




How cute for a little girl's room!

1 comment:

opalessence said...

I love it! I will definately have to check out this designer's work!