1.18.2008

New Amy Butler

I'm not shy about professing my love for all things Amy Butler. Her work is amazing and it truly inspires me. I love her aesthetic and that her work is attainable and affordable. And she's done it again -- she created a new line for Rowan Fabrics that is truly gorgeous. Here's what she has to say about her new line "Midwest Modern" (due out in April) and a sneak peek.

"I'm so excited to introduce my brand new collection of quilting weight fabrics for Rowan! This line is inspired by the vintage modern spirit of my lifestyle book Midwest Modern. With luscious palettes called Ohio Sky and Pink and Orange Dahlias, the colors for this group come from beautiful summer days in my Ohio garden. The mix of organic prints are perfect for fashion, quilting and home dec projects, everything you need to create your own Midwest Modern style!"









My favorites:






And on a side note, Craft-O-Rama has just added a new sewing class based on Amy's "lotus tunic and cami" pattern. I think the tunic is adorable -- I could live in those all summer! The classes are in February and are two-parts (3 hrs each). Go here for more information.


No comments: