1.14.2008

My Etsy favorites: Art with animals part II

I'm not obsessed...NO....
OK, yes I am. I left out some really great stuff in the last post. I just had to share it with you!


Susie Ghahremani of Boy Girl Party
I was lucky enough to catch one of her displays at Giant Robot NY last August. Amazingly, her paintings are really tiny (if my memory serves me correctly, probably like 3"x2") and you can see, her work is full of detail. I don't know how she does it.
Dueling Bears


Nestlings, Nestlings
I was able to pick up a print of this sweet little painting.



Marmee Craft
Bashful Birdlings


Newsprint Bunny



Groundwork
Squirrel Tea



Ola Design (buy 2, get 1 free)
Look, deer


Field of Dreams



Pequod
Petunia


Little Lady Petunia of North Beach can often be seen attending to the needs of the less fortunate with the pluck and verve one could only expect from such a idealistic young terrier. “Of course, we Boston Terriers are known for having the most loving dispositions,” she says between enthusiastic licks of a beneficiary’s nose. “I mean, not to be catty, but what do I look like, a pug? Please.”

This reminds me so much of our little girl Boston, Zoey. She has such an attitude, but can be really sweet too.


Katrine K
The Balloon


The Wheel Barrow



The Black Apple
Wonders Never Cease



Berkley Illustration (very affordable)
Barn Owl


Powerful Owl



Mon Petit Fantome
Mr. Tuffy Misses You



Rosie Music
Kitten, home sweet home

No comments: