1.25.2008

You park like (S**T)

The really demented side of me is making me post this. I can't help it though. This is funny as hell.


From Mixedspecies Etsy shop

"We've all had this experience, you're skating back to your car in your best Sunday dress only to find that some jackass has boxed you in. Now I've slashed a fair share of tires in my day but as you can see these days I'm an upstanding pillar of the community and have to resort to a more nuanced approach. These fine "you park like shit" static cling notes are reusable can be applied to wet or dry glass. Static clings are easy to remove and leave no sticky residue. 'You park like shit' static clings come in packs of six wrapped in recycled record album covers. "







$5 - buy here

Ugh. I feel gross. I just ate a whole 3 oz. bag of Famous Amos cookies. I need to lie down.

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's hysterical! I love those!

Hope your tummy feels better...:)

CK said...

oh man... brah just tryin to skate to work, and those a-holes parkin in the skate lane like it's a crime! if only i could rock that fu manchu/mod dress combo as hard.

opalessence said...

Yum - those sound good right now! I love me some Choco chip cookies! A whole 3 oz. bag, Deanna, please! I could eat an 8-12 oz. bag anytime. :)

D E A N N A said...

Don't get me wrong -- they were very good! I think it's eating the whole bag in 2 minutes that did me in! ;)

Unknown said...

That first photo of the skater reveals TMI for me!!
Love the stickers though!