10.26.2007

New at IKEA

I just received the IKEA October 2007 News online catalog
Found some stuff I really love...



I think I've seen some of that fabric before, but I do love this page layout -- and yes, I'm feeling "inspired." If you couldn't already tell, dark blue and gold is my favorite color combo! I want all of that fabric. I'm a bit fabric obsessed as it is.



We're about to redecorate my daughter's room -- pink flowers and butterflies are too juvenile for her (almost) grown up taste (she's almost 12). I think this bed is perfect for kids and the price is reasonable too. Or I could see it working great in a tiny guest bedroom that has no space for a dresser. The storage unit would be great for a crafts room too. I'm getting so many ideas...
MORRUM SERIES
Bed $249
Bedside table $39.99
Get more "youth" ideas here


These glossy lamps are super sexy.
KULLA series
Table, pendant and floor lamps
$49.99 to $89.99
To view the IKEA October 2007 News online catalog go here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new blog, will be taking a peek every week now........