10.27.2007

I-Heart-Saving $$

I was raised to be a thrifty shopper, which is why I love my Borders Rewards card. If you don't have one, you should definitely read this post. (I'm really not trying to sound like an advertisement!) So, you sign up for this free card (it's really easy to do) and every week they send you a new in-store coupon to be used on one item of your choosing, it could be books, DVD's, stationery, CD's, etc. The coupons are good too, ranging between 20-30% off (there are certain restrictions, but they are minimal). There's some other perks too, but mainly I just want the coupon. Even if you prefer to borrow your books, maybe you'd like to save some money on a pricey DVD box set or pick up a lovely journal as a gift? The Borders I go to has an awesome Paperchase section with products ranging from gift wrap, to overnight bags and Borders is one of the only places I have been able to find Paperchase products. If you aren't familiar with Paperchase this is what they have to say about themselves: "Paperchase is the undisputed retail brand leader in design led and innovative stationery in the UK." Um, okay!



Here are some adorable Paperchase items you might find.


I think I will get that overnight bag next time!

Weird looking monster dolls are popular these days.


This tea set is so cheery.

Do you have any money-saving ideas you'd like to share? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

CK said...

hope you are using that card to pick up Haunted... i just "borrowed" it. KETCHUP!

Anonymous said...

I love Borders coupons!! FYI: The coupons and card thingy are also good at Book Stop near Central Market on N Lamar.

Vanessa