4.08.2008

New organizers in my Etsy shop!

Little Lakes has been a busy bee again! I just added two new organizers to my shop!

First row is from the lovely Amy Butler "Belle" line of fabrics. This particular color selection is bold and vibrant and the colors contrast nicely.

The second row is from Joel Dewberry's Aviary line. It's a lovely damask in the girliest of color combo's - pink and light green.



Also, I just want to let you know that I am happy to do custom orders! I have a good selection of fabrics to choose from and I'm sure I can help you find something you love if you haven't already! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are sooo cool! And you have your own etsy shop!
You go girl!
KO

D E A N N A said...

Thanks Katie! It took awhile for me to get started but I finally did it! :)

craft-o-rama said...

Cute blog! Love the photos, oh and I love Shel Silverstein and David Lynch too!

craft-o-rama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D E A N N A said...

Thanks Craft-O-Rama! I talk quite a bit about you in here! Happy birthday!