4.02.2008

I'm finally on Etsy!

Today I opened my shop doors on Etsy! My shop is called Little Lakes (a loose translation of my Spanish last name). You may remeber my teaser from back on 1.22.08??

So, what might you find at littlelakes.etsy.com? Oh, just these great organizers I design! ;)



If you're like me, you pick up papers here and there or need to keep some papers handy, but you can't just keep stuffing your purse, right? Well, that's why I came up with this design and started sewing up these little nuggets. They have a pocket for storage and a pocket for a notepad. It took me many tries to get it just right and now that I am confident it is just right I am ready to offer them up!

I love all of the gorgeous colors together...


Tara Subkoff likes to take her naps in my organizer!

Hee hee! I was trying to stuff the pocket with this magazine to show how much you can actually get in there when I noticed how odd this picture looks!





I will be posting more designs on here when they're ready. And at some point maybe I can show off some "artwork"??

Happy day.

6 comments:

opalessence said...

Yay! I love them. Something that I thought of that I could use one of these for is grocery shopping- my lists, and coupons. I always just stuff my purse full- the random piece of scratch paper, the coupons (which have no organization and can be hard to keep together) and my pen. But this, THIS would be perfect! I will definately have to purchase one! :) Love the shop and congrats on the grand opening!

D E A N N A said...

For sure! I never run out of uses for mine!
Thanks Pieper! :)

Jen said...

D, you are so talented! All those colors look SO great together! Good job and congrats on the store opening, I look forward to seeing any future Little Lakes products!!

D E A N N A said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Jen!! I'll definitely keep everyone posted on new LL products. :)

CK said...

a. this rules.
b. that pic of the mag looks like you actually have a head in the organizer, and it's wiggin me out.
c. sell sell sell!

D E A N N A said...

a. totally.
b. totally, I know!
c. I'm tryin'!!

Thanks CK. :)